Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recent & Not-So-Recent Happenings

Well today is Little Baby Girl Bolin's due date... but we're still just waiting. My best friend Kate is here visiting, which is wonderful! She recently did a post about her time here... so I'll just let her do the sharing, as I'm way behind in posting and unfortunately you might just never know all of the fun and exciting things we did this summer because soon they're probably be trumped by baby pictures & stories! Click here for Kate's post

Here is a recent belly photo... I'm about ready to pop - pray she makes her entrance soon & in His perfect timing!


If you're interested in a few things we did this summer here are some posts from our friend's blogs:

B is for Baby - Baby Shower

4th of July Celebration

Sights of our City

Lunch on a Boat

A Trip to the Island

Dan & Asher's Tricks

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm praying for you and the little girl soon to come!!! =) Love you!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!! We are thinking of you and keeping all of you in our prayers!! I know very well that babies come when they are ready and that is not always on their due date!!

Love Pam