Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Becoming a Homemaker (Part 3)

Now on to decorating & making our house a home. It's been fun to put together a house & make it feel like home. Of course I have lots more ideas of what to do with different rooms & will probably do a follow-up post after Christmas as I'm hoping to get a few more things for Christmas!

We already showed you our living/dining room and our kitchen, but here's a few more rooms!

Our guest bed... ready for you to visit!
The other corner of the guest room... you can set your suitcase one of the little tables.
Our bedroom.
The family room... tv & hanging out

We recently purchased the Ottoman in the middle of the room, it serves as a coffee table, storage (it opens up), and foot rest! And obviously the bathroom.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Love all of your updates...When I first saw the stars and moon and hadn't scrolled down, I thought you were making an announcement- :)

And you were, that you would like for everyone to come visit! Glad to see you are settling in...wish we could say the same-ha!

Kim said...

Nice job, Lynn. I like how you put things together. It's a clean, orderly, welcoming space.