Here's Dan & Reed on top of part of the castle while I'm on the other side, you can see the new city behind them.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Trip to the Castle
A few American's came to town in April and we helped show them some of the sights of Van... We took them to our local Castle that's steeped in history (note that all information & pictures in article may not be accurate)! We enjoyed showing them around, and being showed around by the young men who like to act as your tour guide... they did share some interesting things with us.
Here's Dan & Reed on top of part of the castle while I'm on the other side, you can see the new city behind them.
And here's a few from the lake back at the entire castle, built quite strategically I'd say! If you ever come visit us this is sure to be one of the sights we'll take you to see!
Here's Dan & Reed on top of part of the castle while I'm on the other side, you can see the new city behind them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment