For your viewing enjoyment here are some pictures of little Dan throughout the years and on some past birthdays... (Click to make it bigger!)

We celebrated Dan's birthday mostly at home - with pumpkin panckes & imported pre-cooked bacon for breakfast and steak & green pepper pizza for dinner. We played games and hung out, as well as skyping with some family!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!! Loved the pictures!! Hope it was a fun day for you!!
I have been wanting to get a box together for you guys...do you have any requests for things you would like?
Happy Birthday Dan.
It was -18 degrees here on your BDay so I hope it was warmer there.
Looks like food is an important part of your lives over there. I would say it looks like Julia Childs was at your house.
May year 28 bless you like no other year.
John and Becky
Post a Comment