Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Colors & My Friends' House

I head to my friend Pinar's house almost everyday to practice & learn more Turkish. We live close to the center of town in an apartment which for us right now is perfect. But I love going to her house, because she lives closer to the lake in a neighborhood that mostly has houses & green space (lots of gardens & roaming chickens!).

The other day while she was walking me to the minibus to ride back home I was telling her how much I loved her house & the area around it. She said she should take a picture of me with her lane & house of course I agreed!
Isn't it beautiful. She & her family live on the top floor & own the house & they rent the bottom part out to another family. It's a beautiful home & I love getting the chance to go there everyday.

No comments: