Thursday, October 15, 2009
Tea-Time
One of women’s favorite things to do each day, after cleaning & cooking every morning, is to sit around, drink tea, and eat nuts or little cakes. In the summer they sit out on the balconies, which are beautiful! It obviously helps my Turkish to be able to sit, listen, & talk with these women, my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great picture! Love you, Lynn.
Kim
When I was a young child, all of the moms in my neighborhood stayed home their kids. Every family on my street had one car. I remember many days, mid-morning or mid-afternoon, when my mom, brother and I would walk over to a neighbor's house "for coffee." There was always something sweet to go with it. The kids would play together, the moms would socialize and relax a bit. A different era, with pros and cons!
beautiful picture...funny cause you are all wearing purple (shades of) and you look like one of the girls, like you fit right in! AWESOME:)
Post a Comment